Call for Content
2018 Mega Event Breakout Sessions
Call for Content Closed on June 15, 2018
Each day Corporate Real Estate executives embrace the unrelenting challenge of delivering continuous improvement to their organization. In our on-demand world, successful integration of technology is mandatory to achieve success. Sm@rt Solutions: Inspiration in Innovation is the theme for the 2018 CoreNet Carolinas Mega Event, September 12th at the Ritz-Carlton Charlotte, where Theresa Payton, former White House CIO and star of the CBS TV Show "Hunted," will be the keynote speaker.
CoreNet Carolinas wants you to share your innovation and technology success stories with over 300 CRE executives and leaders. The four breakout sessions at this year's Mega Event provide an outstanding opportunity to showcase your thought leadership, case studies and best practices that have transformed service delivery in your organization, or your client's.
Technology and innovation influence Corporate Real Estate in countless ways. Some topics for consideration include: virtual work, next generation CAFM, autonomous vehicles, wearable technology, wayfinding, robotics, and drones. In your submission, we would like to find answers to questions like these:
- How are CRE leaders embracing technology, fostering innovation, and staying ahead of the competition while with constrained budgets?
- What Sm@rt Solution is your organization using to enhance service? Have there been cost savings? Does it result in better decisions, superior outcomes or faster results?
- What are Sm@rt Solutions that will meaningfully impact Corporate Real Estate in the near future?
- What are the biggest technology challenges and opportunities on the horizon?
Guiding Principles for a Successful Submission:
We are seeking proposals that illustrate how technology and innovation have resulted in Sm@rt Solutions and encouraged corporate real estate to expand its boundaries. Please consider the following when developing your submission:
- The most popular breakout sessions will showcase real life successes, lessons learned, and insight into the future of CRE.
- What problem has been solved and what are the relevant findings and outcomes?
- If you are a service provider, how have you incorporated your client into the proposal and/or presentation?
- What are the benefits to the audience (Corporate Real Estate Executives and Leaders)?
We look forward to receiving your proposal. You can access a printable copy of the submittal guidelines at the following link
- Call for Content Closes -- June 15, 2018
- Notification of Acceptances -- July 11, 2018
- Draft Presentation Review -- August 3, 2018
- Carolinas CoreNet Mega Event -- September 12, 2018 at the Ritz-Carlton in Charlotte, NC
Thank You to Our Event Sponsors