Thursday, September 30, 2021
201 W. Trade Street
Innovation is the creation, development and implementation of a new product, process, or service, with the aim of improving efficiency, effectiveness, or competitive advantage. Innovation is not something that happens by chance. It takes effort to “think outside the box” and address the changes that are taking place in Corporate Real Estate.
“Creativity is the ability to have an idea and innovation is the ability to get it done.” - Duncan Wardle
The 2021 Mega Event Keynote Speaker, Duncan Wardle is the former Head of Innovation & Creativity at the world’s most creative organization, the Walt Disney Company. (He spoke at the 2019 event in CA) Duncan brings an energy and enthusiasm for innovation and will provide tactical ways to REIMAGINE the Real Estate industry.
We are seeking proposals that share meaningful ideas and solutions that illustrate how collaboration and creativity were used to address issues related to Corporate Real Estate. What physical changes have been made, what safeguards’ have been put in place, how change was approached, how do you expect the future of workspace and/or landlord requirements to be impacted? Describe the innovative thought process behind the planning, protocols that are in place and/or planned for future implementation.
WHAT MAKES A WINNING BREAKOUT SESSION PROPOSAL?
The committee will be looking for topics and presentations that…
- are interactive, dynamic, and recognize that people want to “get back together”.
- incorporate technology to enhance the attendee’s experience.
- showcase real life successes, lessons learned, and insight into the future of CRE.
- highlight how collaboration helped.
- share the experiences of both the service provider and client/end-user.
- teach the audience how to bring out their creativity to find innovative solutions.
- provide information that the audience can apply in their role in CRE.
- Call for Proposal Closes – Monday, June 7, 2021 - Guidelines for your submission
- Notification of Acceptances – Monday, June 21, 2021
- Draft Presentation Review Due – Monday, August 9, 2021
- CoreNet Carolinas Mega Event – Thursday, September 30, 2021
Submit your proposal here.
We are looking forward to the 2021 Carolinas Chapter Mega Event being an in-person event.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.